Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by gmercer <gm...@yahoo.com> on 2008/02/05 19:37:38 UTC

Can't connect to restful_http_binding server

Hi All,

I've built the server under the
c:\apache-cxf-2.0.4-incubator\samples\restful_http_binding directory using
the following command:
ant server

I get back the following messages on my console window:
server:
     [java] Starting Server
     [java] Server ready...

Everything looks ok, but when I open a browser and try the following:

http://localhost:8080/xml/customers/123

I get back the following error:

"Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at localhost:8080."

Any ideas on what I'm missing? I've gone thru the setup instructions and I
think I've double checked everything.

Thanks,
Greg