Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by SurajN <na...@yahoo.com> on 2007/09/13 13:56:54 UTC

Re: AMQ 4.0.x & MDB Listener not connecting

Hi James,

I am also facing the same issue with WAS5 and ActiveMQ4.1.1

This appears to be a local transaction issue in websphere.

This happens when websphere tries to create a new server session by calling
new ServerSession() [com.ibm.ejs.jms.listener.ServerSession]. The
constructor starts a local transaction and then goes into an infinite loop.
I have attached the file ServerSession.java

I have also attached the server trace logs.

Please advise.

Regards,
Suraj

http://www.nabble.com/file/p12653379/trace.log trace.log