Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Markus Pohle <ap...@webunity.de> on 2007/07/23 15:20:39 UTC

[Studio] Why is shortcut for searching STRG-H instead of STRG-F

Hi list-users,

can somebody pls tell me why invoking the search window is done by
STRG-H shortcut and not, as on most other application, using the STRG-F
shortcut?

Would like to know :-))

Greetings,
Markus

Re: [Studio] Why is shortcut for searching STRG-H instead of STRG-F

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.
Hi Markus,

That's because we use Eclipse standard actions and these actions are mapped
on STRG-H for launching the search window.

I think Eclipse reserves the STRG-F shortcut for the "Find/Replace" feature
in editors.

Hope this helps,

Pierre-Arnaud