Posted to gui-dev@apache.org by Umberto Nicoletti <un...@arpa.veneto.it> on 2002/04/23 11:54:52 UTC

New GUI for Apache

Hello everybody,
I'm writing a GUI for apache.
Right now I 'only' have a working parser (in python).
I need people to submit their configuration files so that I can see if
the parser really works or not.

As soon as I am quite confident that the parser works I'll move on the
GUI.
Please note that the parser as is does not support include directives.
I'll add them asap.

If you are so kind to contribute your httpd.conf file please note that
it'll be made publicly available.

You can check out the project at apacheconsole.sourceforge.net.

Bye and thanks,

P.S.: please bear with me if I'm posting to the wrong place...

Umberto Nicoletti - unicoletti@arpa.veneto.it | sysmaster@arpa.veneto.it
Tel. 049-8239380 (assistenza)

"We'll try to make different mistakes this time." - Larry Wall

Re: New GUI for Apache

Posted by Andrew Hawkes <ah...@unicon.net>.
Yeah, I would probably still hand-edit the file too - but I know there are
a lot of people who pop up on this list who would love such a tool.

I'll send him a couple of config files to test it with.

-Andy

Re: New GUI for Apache

Posted by Josh Glover <jm...@incogen.com>.