Posted to dev@rya.apache.org by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/04 17:03:14 UTC

Jenkins job

https://builds.apache.org/job/incubator-rya-develop/

It looks like there hasn't been a build since 2016/04/07. So, the job is
there to run, it's just not automatically being run.

- Josh

Re: Jenkins job

Posted by Adina Crainiceanu <ad...@usna.edu>.
Sean, Paul, Josh,

Thank you all for suggestions. We'll start with Apache Yetus and we'll
investigate the other integrations after that. All sound useful.

Thanks

Re: Jenkins job

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.

Re: Jenkins job

Posted by Paul Danckaert <pa...@tacticaledge.us>.
Hello there,

I haven't been directly involved in the discussion for CI, though I did listen to the discussion today on the call and have the slides. I wanted to toss out one additional idea which was to integrate something like SonarQube into the CI process, as it can be quite useful at tracking trends in code quality, issues, and other factors. It would support the two CI platforms discussed, and is usually straight forward to integrate.

Also, integrating some of the static code analysis tools like FindBugs or PMD could also be a benefit. The automated tools do quite well at finding well hidden issues, and catching security concerns as well. Again, both Jenkins and Travis support these sorts of plugins.

Hope that's helpful,

paul

Re: Jenkins job

Posted by Sean Busbey <se...@gmail.com>.