Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by tony <dh...@yahoo.com> on 2001/12/31 09:31:29 UTC

latest version of FOP ?

Hi,
I downloaded the cvs version  of 30the dec (xml-fop_20011230111947.tar.gz)
I could build it successfully, but i am not able to use it.
Can anyone tell me abt the latest working version of FOP & from where i can
download it ?

Thanks,
Dhiraj

Chinese font

Posted by Kwok Hung Chu <kw...@conven.com.hk>.
Hi,

I want to know how can I relate my FO with the asian font pack from Adobe.
That is what font related information should I write
in my FO? My FO with chinese unicode characters can be correctly seen in IE.
But after I use FOP to convert it into PDF, the chinese
characters become '#'s. Even I downloaded and installed the asian font pack,
the result doesn't change.

Can anyone help?

 Regards,

 Brian

Chinese font

Form Data Format

Posted by Kwok Hung Chu <kw...@conven.com.hk>.
Hi,

I want to know if FOP and/or XSL-FO support the Form Data Format of PDF. I
read XSL-FO specification but did
not find any thing related to form input. Will the future version of XSL-FO
support that kind of format?

Regards,

Brian

Form Data Format

Re: latest version of FOP ?

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@codeconsult.ch>.
On Monday 31 December 2001 09:31, tony wrote:
> Can anyone tell me abt the latest working version of FOP & from where i can
> download it ?

The latest distribution is FOP 20.1, you can get it (binary or source) from
http://xml.apache.org/dist/fop

- Bertrand