Posted to users@flex.apache.org by jude <fl...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/13 06:35:00 UTC

Re: Undo and redo in TLF

It looks like redo does work but it is using CTRL+Y or CMD+Y on Mac. I'm
pretty sure it was CMD+Z for Undo and CMD+SHIFT+Z for Redo. Does anyone
else recall this it working with this key combination?

Re: Undo and redo in TLF

Posted by jude <fl...@gmail.com>.
I like it. If I commit this fix as is it will enable redo via CTRL+ Shift+Z
on Windows and Linux. If that's ok, or if I don't hear any response I'll go
ahead and commit the change.

CTRL+y will still perform redo. We'll have two ways to perform redo with
Spark / TLF based controls.

Re: Undo and redo in TLF

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.

Re: Undo and redo in TLF

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
You are a committer so you can just make the change.

-Alex

Re: Undo and redo in TLF

Posted by jude <fl...@gmail.com>.

Re: Undo and redo in TLF