Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Ben Stover <bx...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2012/04/01 14:20:27 UTC

Can I post to this MailingList without being subscribed?

I would like to be able to post to this MailingList don't want to get any postings devliered to my MailBox.

Instead I prefer to read all postings+answers on a forum-like webpage like Nabble:

http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Users-forum-f1842947.html

Can I unsubscribe and still be allowed to send postings?

Thx
Ben

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I think posting from Nabble is disabled because we got some spam from
there but you can try.

On Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 2:20 PM, Ben Stover <bx...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> I would like to be able to post to this MailingList don't want to get any postings devliered to my MailBox.
>
> Instead I prefer to read all postings+answers on a forum-like webpage like Nabble:
>
> http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Users-forum-f1842947.html
>
> Can I unsubscribe and still be allowed to send postings?
>
> Thx
> Ben

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend