Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Marco Ermini <ma...@markoer.org> on 2004/07/26 08:20:13 UTC

Other mirror in Italy

URL of mirror: http://apache.markoer.org (as long as DNS updates...)
Country where the mirror is located: Italy
Contact email address: markoer@markoer.org
Update frequency: 4 times a day via rsync as indicated
Approximate bandwidth: 10 Mbit/s
I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror: yes

A logo will follow...

Regards.
--
Marco Ermini
http://www.markoer.org

Re: Other mirror in Italy

Posted by Marco Ermini <ma...@markoer.org>.
<quota chi="Marco Ermini">
> It should be fixed now, but the URL is http://markoer.org/apache (it is
> syncing now, it should be complete by tomorrow). Other datas are the same.
</quota>

Thanks to the magic of mod_rewrite, http://apache.markoer.org is available
too - this is a much more elegant URL.

Bye.
--
root@human # mount -t life -o ro /dev/dna /genetic/research

Re: Other mirror in Italy

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On Fri, 13 Aug 2004, Marco Ermini wrote:

> <quota chi="Marco Ermini">
>> <quota chi="Joshua Slive">
>> [...]
>>> Still doesn't work as far as I can tell.  Some of the content is there,
>>> but the home page is not correct.
>>>
>>> Joshua.
>> </quota>
>>
>> Sorry. I am on holiday. I will fix it next week :-P
>>
>> I can't catch the problem now... my wife will kill me if she finds me
>> behind any kind of computer in this two weeks ;-)
> </quota>
>
> It should be fixed now, but the URL is http://markoer.org/apache (it is
> syncing now, it should be complete by tomorrow). Other datas are the same.

Looks good now and will be in the next update.

Joshua.

Re: Other mirror in Italy

Posted by Marco Ermini <ma...@markoer.org>.
<quota chi="Marco Ermini">

Re: Other mirror in Italy

Posted by Marco Ermini <ma...@markoer.org>.
<quota chi="Joshua Slive">
[...]

Re: Other mirror in Italy

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.

Re: Other mirror in Italy

Posted by Marco Ermini <ma...@markoer.org>.
Sorry, the first sync was actually failed. It is syncing now again.

Bye

<quota chi="Joshua Slive">

Re: Other mirror in Italy

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.