Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by Jason Porter <li...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/14 02:03:53 UTC

Data module, full replacement for Seam Factories?

I was looking at
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18774025/how-can-i-update-a-collection-that-is-produces-applicationscoped
and
the data module came to my mind. I just did a quick glance through the code
I thought was applicable, but I'm still doubtful it'll actually do what I
want. Can someone correct me if the data module will actually do this?

If not, it sure sounds like a killer feature to implement. We'd need to
create events, probably add some more metadata to it, and possibly create
some beans so there's a concrete class, or perhaps some InvocationHandlers.

--
Jason Porter
http://en.gravatar.com/lightguardjp

Re: Data module, full replacement for Seam Factories?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Got it, thks.

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
I agree, sounds like something useful.