Posted to dev@orc.apache.org by Owen O'Malley <ow...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/30 16:39:14 UTC

New 1.6 release?

Hi all,
   In working on Iceberg, it would be good to make a new ORC 1.6 release to
get the calendar work that we did. Does anyone have any other patches that
should go in?

.. Owen

Re: New 1.6 release?

Posted by Owen O'Malley <ow...@gmail.com>.
Darn it.

I decided to pass on ORC-611 for the RCs, because it changes the protobuf I
want to be careful with it.

I missed the fact that we should get ORC-616.

 Ok, I'll roll new RC.

.. Owen

Re: New 1.6 release?

Posted by Dongjoon Hyun <do...@gmail.com>.