Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "martin.dilger" <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2012/01/01 17:41:51 UTC

Re: Hide page version query parameters

Yes, thats right, stateless pages do not have version number,
but normally it is not so easy to make pages stateless, we always had
problems with that.

But if you change your render strategy to redirect to render, the uri in the
browser does not change and you always have clean uris. Thats how we solved
the problem.

Just try this in your Applications init Method:
getRequestCycleSettings().setRenderStrategy(RenderStrategy.REDIRECT_TO_RENDER);

You should be aware of the side effects of different render strategies, just
look in Javadoc of RenderStrategy.

Regards

MArtin