Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/11 19:52:38 UTC

Fortress documentation migration

Hi Shawn,

I have started the Fortress documentation migration. There are many
aspects that need to be adressed, like :
- documentation organization
- Javadoc
- per product documentation
- user guide/quick start guide/implementation guide
 and maybe some more.

I have already migrated teh quick start guides, which need a review (at
some point, having 3 different guide with a lot of redondancies can
probably be simplified).

Can we discuss the best way to expose teh 4 different products
documentation ?

Thanks !

Re: Fortress documentation migration

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 12/10/14 12:40, Pierre Smits a écrit :
> Hi Emannuel, Shawn,
>
> Can I have a pointer to where I can see the documentation migrated to. I
> will then have a look and try to help out.

All the documentation is under
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/site/trunk.

The Fortress specific part is under content/fortress.

We are using the Apache CMS for anything related to the site (see
http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html)

The existing Fortress documentation is under
http://iamfortress.org/documentation

Re: Fortress documentation migration

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Emannuel, Shawn,

Can I have a pointer to where I can see the documentation migrated to. I
will then have a look and try to help out.

Regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com

Posted by Stephan Fabel <sf...@hawaii.edu>.
If you need help with this, let me know.

Thanks,
Stephan

--
Stephan Fabel
College of Education, University of Hawaii at Manoa

Re: Fortress documentation migration

Posted by Shawn McKinney <mc...@att.net>.