Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Karl Kildén <ka...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/04 13:47:35 UTC

Skip bean validation when doing fetches?

Hello,

I have noticed that  bean validation gets triggered also during fetches
using JPA. I would like to have validation only on writes? I googled this a
bit but I feel like I am missing something

anyone with some info on this?

cheers

Re: Skip bean validation when doing fetches?

Posted by Karl Kildén <ka...@gmail.com>.
Ah validation mode - now google makes sense... thx :-)

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi