Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Alex Krohn <al...@gossamer-threads.com> on 2001/05/18 02:33:59 UTC

[JOB] Contract XS Job

Hi,

This isn't really a strictly mod_perl related job, but we need someone
who really knows Perl and C well, and I know a lot of talented people
listen here. ;)

We have created a perl templating module. It's quite fast, however we
would like to improve performance by recoding the guts of the parsing in
C. We would want the interface to the module to remain the same. Same
concept of what was done with HTML::Parser.

This is a contract job, perfect for telecommuters.

If you have experience with XS and feel this is something you'd have
fun doing, please send me a quick email and I can send you the module
for a quote.

Cheers,

Alex

Alex Krohn                        Email: alex@gossamer-threads.com
Internet Consultant               Phone: (604) 687-5804
http://www.gossamer-threads.com   Fax  : (604) 687-5806