Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Arash Bijanzadeh <ar...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/17 15:24:21 UTC

Error during model data update

Hi
After some changes, all I get from the application is this error message
next to inputs, there is no exception no warnings, nothing just "Error
during model data update"!
Could somebody guess what is wrong?

--
from debian manifesto:
Debian Linux is a brand-new kind of Linux distribution.

Re: Error during model data update

Posted by "::SammyRulez::" <sa...@gmail.com>.
It happens to me wher I mistype the neame of the managed bean bound
tho the component

2006/1/17, Arash Bijanzadeh <ar...@gmail.com>:
> Hi
> After some changes, all I get from the application is this error message
> next to inputs, there is no exception no warnings, nothing just "Error
> during model data update"!
>  Could somebody guess what is wrong?
>

> --
> from debian manifesto:
> Debian Linux is a brand-new kind of Linux distribution.
>  Rather than being developed by one isolated individua
> l or group, as other distributions of Linux have been developed in the
>  past, Debian is being developed openly in the spirit of Linux and GNU.

--
::SammyRulez::
http://sammyprojectz.blogspot.com

Re: Error during model data update

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
It's possibly a conversion/converter error.