Posted to user@struts.apache.org by jsubei <js...@yahoo.fr> on 2009/11/23 17:27:52 UTC

Re: What may cause ognl.InappropriateExpressionException warning ?

Dear all,

I'm using struts 2.1.8 with displaytag 1.2
and, of course, I have the same problem.

Have you found a solution ?

Thank you,

Norbert

Posted by Manimaran Ramaraj <ma...@aspiresys.com>.
Hi

<interceptor-ref name="sampleInterceptorStackIncludingDefaultStack">

                 d-\d+?-[sop]

</interceptor-ref>

Instead of applying the above pattern, apply the following in struts.xml

its easy and simple to resolve the problem of ( Inappropriate OGNL
expression d-345234)

	<interceptor name="params"
		class="com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.ParametersInterceptor"/>

~ Maran

Posted by jsubei <js...@yahoo.fr>.

Posted by bjornw <bj...@gmail.com>.
Hi, I have the very same problem. But I don't want to exclude these params
from the request. I fetch them "manually" in my action class, not using
OGNL, and this works perfectly. But I don't want my log cluttered with OGNL
warning. Is there a way of supressing only the OGNL warnings and not all
warnings in the application?

BR
Björn

Posted by Oscar <os...@gmail.com>.
As Musachy says, you could ignore it in the params interceptor in this way:

<interceptor-ref name="sampleInterceptorStackIncludingDefaultStack">
              <param name="params.excludeParams">
                 d-\d+?-[sop]
              </param>
            </interceptor-ref>