Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Bill Holloway <bi...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/17 09:41:08 UTC

Re: T5: page redirect

I'm having the same trouble.  My Start page inherits from ProtectedPage:

public abstract class ProtectedPage
{
	@InjectPage
	private Login _loginPage;

	@ApplicationState
	private AppState _state;

	Object onActivate ()
	{
		if (! _state.isLoggedIn())
		{
			_loginPage.setCallback (this);
			return _loginPage;
		}
		return null;
	}
}

Start has an "empty" class, no members, just a template.  The Login
works fine.  Everything is OK under Jetty (logged in or logged out) as
long as I call localhost:8080/start, but if I'm not "logged in," a
call to localhost:8080 gets me a blank page.  Introducing "Login tmp =
_loginPage" at the beginning of onActivate and watching that in a
debug session shows a good _loginPage variable.  But BOOM.

Bill

Re: T5: page redirect

Posted by Nick Westgate <ni...@key-planning.co.jp>.
Yes, search the list for "bug in redirect".
I posted a workaround a couple of weeks ago (and logged a JIRA issue).

BTW, readers who view threaded wouldn't see your reply to such an old post.

Cheers,
Nick.

Re: T5: page redirect

Posted by CarstenM <Ca...@1822-s-inform.de>.