Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Ilya Shishkov <sh...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/04 14:36:44 UTC

TeamCity #1: Problem with 'ZooKeeper (Discovery) 1'

Hi all,

As I see TC#1 (ci.ignite.apache.org) experiences problems with 'ZooKeeper
(Discovery) 1' test suite execution (master branch).
There are such errors in logs as below [1, 2]:
  [2022-04-04 03:37:09,971][ERROR][QuorumPeerListener][ServiceUtils]
Exiting JVM with code 14
  Process exited with code 14

I checked  TC#2 (ci2.ignite.apache.org) and found out that the amount of
test runs on TC2 [3, 4] is more than those on TC1 [5, 6]. And, BTW,
there are no problems with exit code on TC#2.

It seems to be an infrastructure problem, because as I understand,
Zookeeper can't bind to a port. This line is from Zookeeper ExitCode class
[7]:
    /** Unable to bind to the quorum (election) port after multiple retry */
    UNABLE_TO_BIND_QUORUM_PORT(14);

Please, can anyone take a look at possible misconfiguration on TC#1?

Links:
1.
https://ci.ignite.apache.org/buildConfiguration/IgniteTests24Java8_ZooKeeperDiscovery1/6500597?showLog=6500597_230432_890.962.230567.230604&logFilter=debug
2.
https://ci.ignite.apache.org/buildConfiguration/IgniteTests24Java8_ZooKeeperDiscovery1/6501316?showLog=6501316_228931_890.962.228942&logFilter=debug
4.
https://ci2.ignite.apache.org/buildConfiguration/IgniteTests24Java8_ZooKeeperDiscovery1/6376069?buildTab=tests&view=classes
5 .
https://ci2.ignite.apache.org/buildConfiguration/IgniteTests24Java8_ZooKeeperDiscovery1/6377319?buildTab=tests&view=classes
https://ci.ignite.apache.org/buildConfiguration/IgniteTests24Java8_ZooKeeperDiscovery1/6500597?buildTab=tests&status=passed&view=classes
6.
https://ci.ignite.apache.org/buildConfiguration/IgniteTests24Java8_ZooKeeperDiscovery1/6501316?buildTab=tests&view=classes&status=all
7.
https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/blob/master/zookeeper-server/src/main/java/org/apache/zookeeper/server/ExitCode.java#L51

Re: TeamCity #1: Problem with 'ZooKeeper (Discovery) 1'

Posted by Ilya Shishkov <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot, Ivan! I have prepared a ticket [1] and will check suggested
changes soon.

1. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-16793

Posted by Ivan Daschinsky <iv...@gmail.com>.