Posted to dev@linkis.apache.org by binbincheng <74...@qq.com.INVALID> on 2023/02/17 09:25:25 UTC

[DISCUSS] Some problems encountered during the use of the SeaTunnel engine

Wechat group "Apache Linkis community Development group " chat records are as follows:

arbor:
Who can guide me on the use of the SeaTunnel engine? I failed to submit the task and there is no log.

arbor:
Big guys. Does the task submitted by OnceEngineConn in this way not generate historical tasks? Only the tasks submitted through the execute interface will generate jobs?

@peacewong @WDS
@LiMeng Big brother, help me to see

Xi Shihao:
It should be, it looks like there is no storage now

arbor:
Hmm, that’s normal. I checked it too, but I didn’t see the logic for generating job records.

arbor:
That felt a little unfriendly. Is there any need to optimize @peacewong@WDS

arbor:
For example, the seattunnel engine seems to only support the submission of OnceEngineConn

@peacewong @WDS
Now the information of ec is stored

arbor:
Well, ec can see the records

@peacewong @WDS
Later, you can indeed add a task information field in the ec record table

Xi Shihao:
I feel like I can add some other information, but I can’t tell the difference now, so I have to click inside to see

Xi Shihao:
You can add some custom information for display

Li Meng:
Yes

-----------------

微信群“Apache Linkis社区开发群”聊天记录
如下面所述:

乔木:
SeaTunnel引擎的使用哪位大佬能指导一下啊 我这提交任务失败 也没有日志呢

乔木:
大佬们。使用这种方式OnceEngineConn提交的任务是不是不会生成历史任务 只有通过execute接口提交的任务才会生成job吗?

@peacewong@WDS
@Dlimeng_李孟 大佬 帮忙看看

郗世豪:
应该是,看着现在没有存