Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/11 22:24:48 UTC

[Android] Adding init() to the template and decoupling from loadUrl

This is in response to CB-4620:

This bug only happens if you are switching between pages faster than
the app can draw the URI.  I don't even know how this could happen,
since I didn't think the WebView worked without being attached to a
view, but it does.

So, what I'm proposing is that we add an init() call to the template
so that the layout is initialized before we load URLs? Is there a
reason to not do this? Does this break anything?

Joe

Re: [Android] Adding init() to the template and decoupling from loadUrl

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.
I've committed it.  It doesn't break anything, and if we can fix
random view detachment issues, I think it's all good.

Posted by Lorin Beer <lo...@gmail.com>.