Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Jakub Scholz <ja...@scholz.cz> on 2022/05/03 14:16:50 UTC

Re: [VOTE] 3.1.1 RC1

+1 (non-binding). I used the Scala 2.13 binaries and staged Maven artifacts
and ran various tests with them. Thanks for doing the release.

Jakub

Re: [VOTE] 3.1.1 RC1

Posted by Tom Bentley <tb...@redhat.com>.
Hi,

Not having heard from any of the existing voters, I will go ahead and
complete the release process.

Thanks Chris, I will do that and also open JIRAs for any other flaky tests
which don't already have them.

Dongjoon, thanks for your patience and sorry for this having been a longer
than usual release process.

Kind regards,

Tom

Re: [VOTE] 3.1.1 RC1