Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de> on 2017/10/12 10:44:18 UTC

Re: CodeNarc Gradle plugin

Hi Jacques,

just stumbled over this while searching for a way to analyze Groovy code
in OFBiz.

Can you tell us what the problem was?

Thanks,

Michael

Re: CodeNarc Gradle plugin

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Michael,

I answered in your new "FindBugs for Groovy?" threads

I thought I had a codenarc.patch somewhere but I could not find it yet. I'll search again and let you know...

Jacques

Re: CodeNarc Gradle plugin

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Michael, All,