Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Yeray Cabrera <ye...@integraas.com> on 2006/03/24 14:39:21 UTC

i18n

Hi All,

I made the i18n for welcome web application (with jakarta taglibs-i18n)
and the Spanish translation.

How Can I commit these changes to Geronimo community (if is possible).

I´m  thinking in translate the Admin Console too.

Thanks!

    Yeray Cabrera.

Re: i18n

Posted by Yeray Cabrera <ye...@integraas.com>.
Hi Jacek!

There's an already open issue:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-1783?page=all
The right patch is the second one.

We are sending further updates through the dev mail-list.

Regards,
    Yeray Cabrera

--
   Yeray Cabrera Santana
   Integra Soluciones Avanzadas, S.L.

Re: i18n

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On 3/24/06, Yeray Cabrera <ye...@integraas.com> wrote:

> I made the i18n for welcome web application (with jakarta taglibs-i18n)
> and the Spanish translation.

(It looks like a good start to learn Spanish ;))

> How Can I commit these changes to Geronimo community (if is possible).

Go to http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10220
and create a task with the files you've done. Make sure you mark the
option wrt donation to ASF.

> I´m  thinking in translate the Admin Console too.

Excellent. Keep it going.

>     Yeray Cabrera.

Jacek

--