Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by Mi...@uqo.ca on 2014/05/05 20:25:31 UTC

org.apache.ctakes.drugner.types.TypeSystem not found

Hi,

When I run one of drugner annonators in Eclipse, I get the message:
    No .xml file with name "org.apache.ctakes.drugner.types.TypeSystem" was found in the class path or data path.
However, the file exists
   /ctakes-drug-ner/src/main/resources/org/apache/ctakes/drugner/types/TypeSystem.xml

Any ideas what is the problem? I've just synchronized my copy with the repository.

Thanks,
Michal

RE: org.apache.ctakes.drugner.types.TypeSystem not found

Posted by "Masanz, James J." <Ma...@mayo.edu>.
Are you using the  Eclipse->Run Configuration menu option? If so, make sure you use "ctakes-drug-ner" as the Project on the "Main" tab of the Run  Configurations popup.

If you change the Project listed on the Main tab, make sure you update the classpath on the Classpath tab.

In general for drug ner:
If the file TypeSystem.xml does not appear in  target/classes/org/apache/ctakes/drugner/types then something is going wrong with the build of ctakes-drug-ner
If that file does exist there, then your classpath is not set right.