Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de> on 2014/10/21 21:10:55 UTC

download link broken

https://pdfbox.apache.org/download.cgi  shows this:

#!/bin/sh
# Wrapper script around mirrors.cgi script
# (we must change to that directory in order for python to pick up the
#  python includes correctly)
cd /www/www.apache.org/dyn/mirrors
/www/www.apache.org/dyn/mirrors/mirrors.cgi $*

Re: download link broken

Posted by Andreas Lehmkühler <an...@lehmi.de>.
Hi,

I didn't do anything neither to break the download link nor to repair it. ;-)

I guess there was some hickup somewhere in the infrastructure ....

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler

Re: download link broken

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.