Posted to graffito-dev@incubator.apache.org by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/13 14:58:01 UTC

Re: Graffito build with PostgreSQL

On 2/13/06, Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am building Graffito against the 2.0.1 branch of Jetspeed. Is Graffito
> known to work with 2.0.1 branch?

Not yet sorry. Can you use the distribution 2.0 ? We have not yey
tested wih 2.0.1

--
Best regards,

Christophe

Re: Graffito Forum Portlet

Posted by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com>.
On 6/1/06, maneo <ma...@man.poznan.pl> wrote:

> I have no experience in working with jcr repositories (i have very small
> experience in general :) ).
> I was playing with JForum, and i've tried JForum_JSR168 Jahia portlets
> without any effects (on J2-trunk).
> I was wondering what things should've been done to port JForum as
> Graffito module?

It depends on how JForum  is build.  It is possible to plug another
persistence service ? Is is based on Spring ?

(maybe it's better to write something from scratch and leave JForum in
> peace)

I think it should be interesting to have this kind of module in Graffito
(build from scratch).

Adam

--
Best regards,

Christophe

Re: Graffito Forum Portlet

Posted by maneo <ma...@man.poznan.pl>.

Re: Graffito Forum Portlet

Posted by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com>.
Adam,

--
Best regards,

Christophe

Graffito Forum Portlet

Posted by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. I will review  and commit this patch this week-end.

Christophe

--
Best regards,

Christophe

Re: Graffito build with PostgreSQL

Posted by maneo <ma...@man.poznan.pl>.

Posted by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com>.

--
Best regards,

Christophe

Re: Graffito build with PostgreSQL

Posted by maneo <ma...@man.poznan.pl>.

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.

Posted by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
Christophe Lombart wrote:
> Yes, The target is to have a complete J2.0.1 support in June for the
> ApacheCon. I have to review with the J2 team if they plan to make new major
> changes.  The JCR support is also planned for this date.

Christophe,

We are now planning to release Jetspeed-2.1 for the ApacheCon.
The 2.0.1 release is going to be skipped as we just don't have enough resources to do both.
Note: PostgreSQL is now (again) fully working with the 2.1-dev trunk (I'm working with 8.1.3 on
a daily basis here).

If possible, I'd advise to check out the current Jetspeed-2 trunk version with Graffito
ASAP so we can work out possible integration problems as quickly as possible.
I haven't looked at Graffito in some time, but I'm willing to help out with the integration
as much as I can. Just let me know of any issues.

Regards,

Ate

Posted by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.
I am building Graffito against the 2.0.1 branch of Jetspeed. Is Graffito

>>known to work with 2.0.1 branch?
>>

>Not yet sorry. Can you use the distribution 2.0 ? We have not yey
>tested wih 2.0.1

Okay, I will give a try tomorrow evening.

Thanks,

Raj