Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org> on 2012/08/22 02:19:35 UTC

[VOTE] [RESULT] Release Bigtop version 0.4.0

Thanks for voting. The vote passes as follows:

   +1 (binding):       Tom White,
                               Patrick Hunt
                               Alan Gates
   +1 (non binding): Roman Shaposhnik,
                               Konstantin Boudnik,
                               Johnny Zhang,
                               Anatoli Fomenko,
                               Stephen Chu,
                               Bruno Mahé

No 0 or -1 votes were cast.

I pushed the Maven repos, bits and the site out. The sync up should happen
within the usual 24 hours.

Thanks,
Roman.