Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Piero Campanelli <pi...@pierocampanelli.info> on 2003/09/08 17:03:24 UTC

What kind of transport protocol supports axis?

Hi,

what kind of transport protocol axis supports?
Supporting SOAP 1.2 I figure out that AXIS supports SOAP over HTTP and SOAP
over SMTP ? Is it correct?

Question 2) If I get a WSDL where SOAP messages are bounded to another
transport protocol, which is not supported by AXIS, I cannot create client
stubs automatically

Thank
Piero

Re: What kind of transport protocol supports axis?

Posted by "Jeyakumaran.C" <jk...@vijayaba.cse.mrt.ac.lk>.
Hi,
Q1:yes u r correct. Axis supports http,smtp,FTP and  message-oriented
middleware as well.
Q2:I am not sure but I feel that u can generate the stubs for the different
protocols as well.
regards,
Jeyakumaran.C