Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Shalitha Suranga <sh...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/02 09:55:45 UTC

[allura:tickets] #8225 Component delete everything end up with 404

Hi..

Added a simple fix for this https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/git/merge-requests/293/

---

** [tickets:#8225] Component delete everything end up with 404**

**Status:** open
**Milestone:** unreleased
**Created:** Tue Sep 04, 2018 05:57 PM UTC by Shalitha Suranga
**Last Updated:** Tue Sep 11, 2018 05:24 PM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

**Step to reproduce **

Select wiki, ticket or forum -> Delete everything

Then user will be redirected to **404 - We're sorry but we weren't able to process this request.**

Can we redirect to project root page instead? Your ideas

---

Sent from forge-allura.apache.org because dev@allura.apache.org is subscribed to https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/tickets/