Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mihai Gheorghiu <ta...@earthlink.net> on 2001/11/14 23:58:34 UTC

Class location

I have the following structure:
/webapps/development/WEB-INF/classes
I put together a web page that includes an applet, Search.class.
Search.class makes use of Swing and some other graphics classes included in
Fields.jar
So I created the web page Search.html with HTMLConverter and placed it in
development folder.
Search.class is part of package Test.
If in Search.html I declare: CODE="Test/Search" CODEBASE="."
ARCHIVE="Test/Fields.jar"
and I place Search.class and Fields.jar in /development/Test, everything is
OK.
It is my understanding from reading Tomcat docs that classes can be placed
in /WEB-INF/classes/my/package/etc
What do I declare as CODE, CODEBASE and ARCHIVE if I am to use this
arrangement?
Thank you all.