Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ca...@usitc.gov on 2007/01/11 19:16:05 UTC

contrib unit tests

I just noticed that the code coverage reports show that the contrib
library has almost no unit tests in both the 4.1 and 4.0 branches.

4.1
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4.1/tapestry-contrib/cobertura/index.
html

4.0
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4/tapestry-contrib/clover/index.html

Am I missing something, or is that an accurate reflection of contrib
unit testing?

Carlos

Re: contrib unit tests

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
I think it's an accurate report - sort of.. I think a lot of them do
still get unit tested in the integration tests.

Previous versions of the framework had a really robust api for doing
component testing, but it wasn't public so contrib didn't really have
a straightforward way to use it. This has since been made into a
public API but I haven't sat down and tried to write extensive unit
tests for contrib yet.

On 1/11/07, Carlos.Fernandez@usitc.gov <Ca...@usitc.gov> wrote:
> I just noticed that the code coverage reports show that the contrib
> library has almost no unit tests in both the 4.1 and 4.0 branches.
>
> 4.1
> http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4.1/tapestry-contrib/cobertura/index.
> html
>
> 4.0
> http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4/tapestry-contrib/clover/index.html
>
> Am I missing something, or is that an accurate reflection of contrib
> unit testing?
>
> Carlos

Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo team member/developer