Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Bernd Mau <Ma...@hhla.de> on 2005/09/29 15:03:09 UTC

Maven 2 in connection with multiple projects and eclipse.

Hi,

we drive an Container Terminal Operating System consisting of 140
modules. To build the application we use a highly customized ant
environment. As it is a hard job to maintain this environment, we plan
to set up a new, standardised build environment. I think we have enough
time to wait for the final release of Maven 2 and we don't want to do
work twice, so I have tested Maven 2.

Playing around with Maven 2, I have been confronted with some
problems:

 * [M2] Multiple Project Layout and Eclipse
 * [M2] Snapshot Dependencies
 * [M2] Preparing a Release

I will post this problems separately.

Thanks for your help.