Posted to dev@beehive.apache.org by Ias <ia...@hotmail.com> on 2004/09/17 11:21:56 UTC

RE: drt - Playback FAILED for test( FormatTags )

> Rotan--
>
>   The failure of the FormatTags on a non-US locale should't
> keep you from developing with NetUI in Beehive.

It shouldn't, but seeing failure from "ant drt" on NetUI everytime due to
locale problem doesn't seem pleasant, I think. Is there any feasible way to
figure this situation out? For example, if it's really hard to go straight,
disabling those test cases in case of non-US locale may help (either
automatically or manually).

Thanks,

Ias

Posted by Ias <ia...@hotmail.com>.
Now "ant drt" in NetUI works fine without any test failure under Korean
locale.

Thanks very much,

Ias

Posted by Eddie O'Neil <ek...@bea.com>.
All--

Posted by Ram M Mishra <ra...@in.ibm.com>.
Sorry for last message. It has been sent by mistake.

Regards,
Ram Mohan

Ram M Mishra/India/IBM@IBMIN
09/17/2004 03:45 PM