Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Murat Yücel <ko...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/30 15:43:04 UTC

Problem test RadioChoice

Hi All

I have some problem testing a RadioChoice which is overrides the methods:
wantOnSelectionChangedNotifications and onSelectionChanged.

In my test class i use the method select on the FormTester, but is seems
like the onSelectionChanged method is never called.
I have looked at the select code and it seems like there have been made some
logic for a DropDownChoice.

Does this only work for a DropDown or am i doing something wrong?

/Murat

Re: Problem test RadioChoice

Posted by "Fabien D." <du...@hotmail.com>.
Hi,

Have you try :

YourRadioChoice.add(new AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior("onchange") {
            protected void onUpdate(AjaxRequestTarget target) {
                target.addComponent(Component);
            }
        });

Re: Problem test RadioChoice