Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Devcol <de...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/06 13:12:20 UTC

Re: Reading/Writing Dynamic Http Headers using SOAP

This http://ode.apache.org/process-contexts.html would have probably helped
me if I was using 2.0.

This is my solution:

I created a tomcat filter that would capture my http headers and place it in
a ThreadLocal object.

A MEX Interceptor would associate the message exchange id and the headers
from the ThreadLocal object into a static dictionary in onBPELServerInvoked.

The MEX Interceptor onJobScheduled method would lookup the headers from the
static dictionary for the message exchange id and assign it to a ThreadLocal
object.

Finally, I extended CommonsHTTPTransportSender to add my custom headers from
the ThreadLocal object to the MessageContext.

No ODE code was changed; just configuration files.

Hopefully, I won't encounter race conditions :)

Regards,

Col