Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Pa Rö <pa...@googlemail.com> on 2015/04/24 15:08:06 UTC

flink ml - k-means

hi flink community,

at the time I write my master thesis in the field machine learning. My main
task is to evaluated different k-means variants for large data sets
(BigData). I would like test flink ml against Apache Mahout and Apache
Hadoop MapReduce in areas of scalability and performance(time and space).
What is the current state for the purpose of clustering, especially
K-Means? Will there be in the near future a release information this?

best greetings
paul

Re: flink ml - k-means

Posted by Pa Rö <pa...@googlemail.com>.
okay :)

now i use the following exsample code from here:
https://github.com/apache/flink/blob/master/flink-examples/flink-java-examples/src/main/java/org/apache/flink/examples/java/clustering/KMeans.java

Re: flink ml - k-means

Posted by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>.
Paul!