Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by LERBSCHER Jean-Pierre <je...@cofiroute.fr> on 2005/01/12 09:47:14 UTC

RE : set default web application

If i understand what you want to do, you have to edit your web.xml file and
specify your url-pattern element in servlet-mapping section.
For example :
    <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>your servlet classe</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>
Servlet specification "specification of mappings" indicates
"* A string containing only the '/' character indicates the "default"
servlet of the
application. In this case the servlet path is the request URI minus the
context
path and the path info is null."