Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Mathias Alt <Ma...@gmx.net> on 2003/06/05 12:13:11 UTC

[users@httpd] running perl-scripts with #!/Perl/bin/Perl.exe

Hello,

I want to port my website from "sambar" webserver on w2k to apache 2.0.45 on
w2k.
On sambar it was not necessary to include the first line
#!/Perl/bin/Perl.exe in my perl-scripts.
Now on apache I get the error:

N:/Web/perl-cgi/menue2.pl is not executable; ensure interpreted scripts have
"#!" first line .....
(9)Bad file descriptor: don't know how to spawn child process: .......

Can I solve the problem with any AddHandler and/or SetHandler statements in
my aliases or anywhere else? I don't want to modify so many scripts.

Thanks in advance

Mathias

Re: [users@httpd] running perl-scripts with #!/Perl/bin/Perl.exe

Posted by Mathias Alt <Ma...@gmx.net>.
> Hello,
>
> I want to port my website from "sambar" webserver on w2k to apache 2.0.45
> on
> w2k.
> On sambar it was not necessary to include the first line
> #!/Perl/bin/Perl.exe in my perl-scripts.
> Now on apache I get the error:
>
> N:/Web/perl-cgi/menue2.pl is not executable; ensure interpreted scripts
> have
> "#!" first line .....
> (9)Bad file descriptor: don't know how to spawn child process: .......
>
> Can I solve the problem with any AddHandler and/or SetHandler statements
> in
> my aliases or anywhere else? I don't want to modify so many scripts.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Mathias

ok ok ok, I solved it myself:

if anybody is interessested, the line: