Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Si Chen <si...@opensourcestrategies.com> on 2006/10/20 18:58:42 UTC

ofbiz on windows anyone?

Hi.

Is anyone using ofbiz on windows?  We're seeing bursts of CPU usage
of 100%, which we don't really see on Linux, and the server has a
decent amount of memory (1 GB), and there's not a lot of special
activity going on in ofbiz.  Is there something special about windows?

Best Regards,

Si
sichen@opensourcestrategies.com

Re: ofbiz on windows anyone?

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.
There are a lot of "special" things in Windows... ;)

-David