Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Reynold Xin <rx...@databricks.com> on 2016/10/04 17:39:04 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Announcing Spark 2.0.1

We are happy to announce the availability of Spark 2.0.1!

Apache Spark 2.0.1 is a maintenance release containing 300 stability and
bug fixes. This release is based on the branch-2.0 maintenance branch of
Spark. We strongly recommend all 2.0.0 users to upgrade to this stable
release.

To download Apache Spark 2.0.1, visit http://spark.apache.org/downloads.html

We would like to acknowledge all community members for contributing patches
to this release.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Announcing Spark 2.0.1

Posted by Sean Owen <so...@cloudera.com>.
I believe Reynold mentioned he already did that. For anyone following:

Posted by Sean Owen <so...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shivaram Venkataraman <sh...@eecs.berkeley.edu>.

Posted by Shivaram Venkataraman <sh...@eecs.berkeley.edu>.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Reynold Xin <rx...@databricks.com>.
There is now. Thanks for the email.

Posted by Sean Owen <so...@cloudera.com>.
https://github.com/apache/spark/releases/tag/v2.0.1 ?

Posted by Michael Gummelt <mg...@mesosphere.io>.
There seems to be no 2.0.1 tag?

--
Michael Gummelt
Software Engineer

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Announcing Spark 2.0.1

Posted by Reynold Xin <rx...@databricks.com>.

Posted by Reynold Xin <rx...@databricks.com>.

Posted by Prajwal Tuladhar <pr...@infynyxx.com>.
Hi,

It seems like, 2.0.1 artifact hasn't been published to Maven Central. Can
anyone confirm?

On Tue, Oct 4, 2016 at 5:39 PM, Reynold Xin <rx...@databricks.com> wrote:

> We are happy to announce the availability of Spark 2.0.1!
>
> Apache Spark 2.0.1 is a maintenance release containing 300 stability and
> bug fixes. This release is based on the branch-2.0 maintenance branch of
> Spark. We strongly recommend all 2.0.0 users to upgrade to this stable
> release.
>
> To download Apache Spark 2.0.1, visit http://spark.apache.org/
> downloads.html
>
> We would like to acknowledge all community members for contributing
> patches to this release.

Cheers,
Praj