Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Tobias Wunner <to...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/15 15:46:28 UTC

textmarker installation failed

Hello,

I wanted to install the Textmarker Eclipse Plugin from: https://sourceforge.net/projects/textmarker/

I am running OS X and followed the installation instructions

	Mac OS
	� Download the package xulrunner-1.8.1.3.en-US.mac-cocoa-pkg.dmg
(available at http://releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/xulrunner/releases/1.8.1.3/contrib/mac/

Re: textmarker installation failed

Posted by Peter Klügl <pk...@ki.informatik.uni-wuerzburg.de>.
Hallo Toby,

there is till now no available release of the rule-based IE system
TextMarker, just the CEV-Plugin, a viewer and editor for xmiCAS. If you
are interested, then I can provide a build of the current TextMarker
sources and some basic installation instructions. (I sent some more
information as response to your other mail)

Peter