Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2015/11/16 17:01:31 UTC

[users@httpd] Re: FAQ?

On Sun, Nov 15, 2015 at 11:09 AM, yousuf sharief <yo...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Please share the FAQ's to update my skills on Apache.

At this time there isn't an actively maintained FAQ, but the historical
one is editable at http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/FAQ

If folks on users@ wanted to start maintaining and updating this more
frequently, it might be helpful for the users community.

Re: [users@httpd] Re: FAQ?

Posted by Francois Gingras <fr...@gmail.com>.
Actually, we locked down the httpd wiki because of spam in the past.

However, I can add anyone to the contributor list should they wish to add
or edit content.

Frank