Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by oj <oj...@gmx.de> on 2007/05/16 14:11:10 UTC

how to recompile procrun/tomcat5 into 64 bit Version

Hi,

I read a lot that it is possible to run the tomcat5 on a 64bit system.
Because I want to migrate my apps on a 64bit windows 2003 server so I need
to recompile the tomcat5 but I do not really have clue how to start.

It would be nice if someone could give me a how to in that case. Which files
do I have to download? do I have to change something in the source code? How
do I recomplile ?

Thanks

Re: how to recompile procrun/tomcat5 into 64 bit Version

Posted by oj <oj...@gmx.de>.
Hi,

I downloaded the amd 64 bit version and tried to install and start the
service but it does not work. It occures a message that the tomcat5.exe is
incompatible with the 64bit operating system

Posted by David Delbecq <de...@oma.be>.