Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com> on 2003/01/23 20:55:58 UTC

Plugin cleanup

Hi,

I've overhauled the plugins and I'm going to backup the old
plugins-build directory and reimport the whole directory. I'm using the
plugin plugin to do the work now and I have a parent POM and all the
plugins now use a plugin-resources directory.

In using inheritance with the reactor build things slowed down a lot, I
went hunting and found some performance problems with inheritance in
general so I'm adding some caching of POMs in the Maven sesssion and I
think I'll be able to get this all in tonight. Just a heads up.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com