Posted to dev@ariatosca.apache.org by Steve Baillargeon <st...@ericsson.com> on 2017/11/16 19:42:26 UTC

Attribute and Property Reflection

Hi
Does ARIA support "attribute and property reflection" defined in 3.5.10.1?

Regards
Steve B

Re: Attribute and Property Reflection

Posted by Tal Liron <ta...@cloudify.co>.
Yes, we're on the same page, I just used the opportunity to clarify how
ARIA implements this variance.

Posted by DeWayne Filppi <de...@cloudify.co>.

Posted by Tal Liron <ta...@cloudify.co>.

Posted by DeWayne Filppi <de...@cloudify.co>.

Posted by Tal Liron <ta...@cloudify.co>.

Posted by DeWayne Filppi <de...@cloudify.co>.
My reading suggests no rename was permitted.  'Reflect' seems definitive.

Posted by Tal Liron <ta...@cloudify.co>.

Posted by Steve Baillargeon <st...@ericsson.com>.
Back 1 step please.
Are you saying that attribute names and property names within a Type MUST be different?
As far as I know they can be the same e.g.  <attribute_name_1> = <property_name 1>

attributes:
  <attribute_name_1>:
    type:string
properties: