Posted to log4net-dev@logging.apache.org by Cliff Burger <cl...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/27 21:00:37 UTC

Strong name private key policy - can we get 1.2.10 built with 1.2.9 key?

To solve my practical problem -- which I'm sure many other people have:

Can someone make available a version of 1.2.10 built with 1.2.9 private key?
This would avoid the necessity of rebuilding a reasonably large number of
libraries. Alternately: create a FAQ to explain another way around the
problem of getting an assembly built to reference 1.2.9 to recognize
1.2.10without rebuilding. Currently assuming not possible.

Thanks

Cliff

Re: Strong name private key policy - can we get 1.2.10 built with 1.2.9 key?

Posted by Ron Grabowski <ro...@yahoo.com>.
Its my understanding that the .snk file for log4net 1.2.9 has been
misplaced and that's its not possible to get a build of 1.2.10 with the
1.2.9 key.