Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Douglas Campbell <de...@yahoo.com> on 2011/08/03 20:22:44 UTC

0.90.3 IPC Reader threads are not daemons

In debugging another issue, I noticed that IPC Reader threads kicked off in HBaseServer are not daemon.

as it is now, they could prevent the program from exiting if for some reason the thread pool isn't shutdown after main exits.

Other threads like, IPC Servers, are daemon threads

Re: 0.90.3 IPC Reader threads are not daemons

Posted by Douglas Campbell <de...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Douglas Campbell <de...@yahoo.com>.
will do

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.