Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Rob Leland <Ro...@freetocreate.org> on 2001/02/08 15:21:44 UTC

Homesite tags

Just downloaded an eval for Homesite 4.5
and wanted to know if anyone has started
creating HomeSite tag editors for struts?
It looks simpler than using Ultra Dev.
I will probbaly only have the chance to
do one or two tags, but wanted to give it a go.

-Rob

ApacheCon in Oct + CustomTags

Posted by Rob Leland <Ro...@freetocreate.org>.
Craig,

  Last October you mentioned :
( see http://archive.covalent.net/jakarta/struts-user/2000/10/0052.xml )

>> It would be really cool if someone could make a Dreamweaver extension
>> to make it handle struts tags. We have thought of doing it ourselves

>People who have the chance to attend ApacheCon Europe are going to get
>to see something pretty interesting in this regard ...

> Craig

  Can anyone point us to any URL's to share
  what happened regarding this ?

-Rob

Re: Homesite tags

Posted by Mario Busche <bu...@gmx.de>.
Hi Rob,

i have written a very simple program which converts the tld files
to some simple tag editors.

It's very simple, but for my purpose it behaves very well.

bye
Mario