Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Cesar Bonadio <bo...@picture.com.br> on 2003/02/21 23:19:14 UTC

Antivirus matcher available

Hello

I just start to develop an antivirus matcher to james its now
been used as a test in our local network, its working fine

I would like to share the code with others that can take a look at it
and work on improvements.

The code and instructions can be found http://www.intersearch.com.br/james

Thanks

RE: Antivirus matcher available

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
Testing before contacting infrastructure.  Please ignore this message.

	--- Noel

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
Vincenzo,

I understand.  So what is different between what you did, and what I did?  I
just sent a regular .ZIP file through the mailing list.

	--- Noel

Posted by Vincenzo Gianferrari Pini <vi...@praxis.it>.
Yes, I'm sure.

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
Vincenzo,

I just downloaded your matcher, zipped it, and am attaching.  Sending this
through my installation of James v2.1.2.

	--- Noel

I made a big performance improvement (added buffering to the "write to temp
dir" phase) to IsInfected (v 1.0.0/2).

I will try to attach a zip to this message; if you don't get it you can find
it in http://portale.praxis.it/pub/james/matchers.

Bye,

Vincenzo

RE: Antivirus matcher available [virus check ok]

Posted by Vincenzo Gianferrari Pini <vi...@praxis.it>.
The Matcher code and html may be found at

Posted by Vincenzo Gianferrari Pini <vi...@praxis.it>.

Posted by Vincenzo Gianferrari Pini <vi...@praxis.it>.

Posted by Vincenzo Gianferrari Pini <vi...@praxis.it>.
Hi everybody,